|N.A. Philip, North India Christian Ministries|
PO Box 7086
San Jose, CA 95150-7086
N.A. Philip was born in South India. When he was one and a half years old, his father died. At the age of 18, N.A. gave his heart to Jesus. In 1979, he received a pressing vision for the souls in North India. In obedience to that heavenly calling, he left his family, friends, and relatives back in South India and came to North India, without any support.N.A. learned the native language and started to preach the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ.
The God who made everything out of nothing, and the same God who gave him the vision was with him. He and his family had to go through persecutions and problems. In spite of all the difficulties, North India Christian Ministries grew and He blessed N.A.’s efforts to reach the unreached. Now God has raised many men and women to stand with him to fulfill His Great Commission. At present, N.A. and his wife Joys, daughter Jolly, and son Jose, live in Houston.
North India Christian Ministries (NICM) is committed to reach the unreached at any cost and preach the good news of our Lord Jesus Christ throughout India until all have heard.
To make Him known through WORD and DEED by:
- Evangelizing and church planting
- Training native leaders in Biblical studies and counseling
- Meeting the basic needs of underprivileged children and families
- Establishing orphanages, schools, care centers and medical centers for widows and the physically disabled
- Providing basic education and medical help to lead a healthy lifestyle.